Track & Field Uniform Information
Please read the following guidelines regarding your athlete's uniform for the upcoming season.
- All athletes must have a TOHS Track and Field-issued uniform. ALL ATHLETES MUST PURCHASE A NEW UNIFORM FOR 2023 SEASON.
- The top and bottom uniform pieces from the Registration Form are the only required uniform for Track and Field.
- Athletes choose ONE top and ONE bottom style on the Registration Form. The most common selections for new athletes are the regular singlet (racerback-style) and compression shorts. If you have questions about uniform selection, please contact a coach.
- Suggested activities for each uniform style are listed on the Registration Form, for example, the Tech Tee for throwing. Athletes may choose any top or bottom style for their events.
- Additional items from the Registration Form are available for purchase. For example, if an athlete selects Compression Shorts and Loose Fit Shorts, the Loose Fit shorts are an additional charge to the Uniform fee.
- Coach Wilcox recommends: Long Tights, long-sleeve Drifit shirt, and Track Jacket and Pants for cold and early morning/late evening meets.