TOHS Track and Field depends on the donations of our families and fundraisers throughout the season to provide a quality experience for your athletes and cover expenses not paid by the District, such as coach stipends, equipment, and meet entry fees.
• Uniform Pickup Restaurant Night at Bad A$$ Tacos (Date TBD)
• SnapRaise – Athletes can connect with Friends and Family in other locations
• T.O. Invitational Sponsorship Opportunities (Businesses and Families)
• Record Board Monument Project
Suggestions for fundraisers are welcome! Contact the Boosters or Coach Wilcox with ideas.
We are excited to kick off our very important online fundraising campaign using Snap! Raise.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH TOHSTFBOOSTERS@GMAIL.COM
This campaign allows us to use email, social media, and text messaging to quickly raise money for our program. All that is asked of each family is to help their child gather 20 or more email addresses of family, relatives & potential supporters that might be willing to donate to our cause or help us spread the word.
We prefer to use Snap! because the emails we provide are strictly private & protected; they will simply receive a few personalized invites to visit our campaign page and/or help us spread the word.
Due to our current circumstances, participation is more important than ever before, we really do need full participation in order to reach our goal this year.
Snap! Raise fact Overview:
1. Safe and Protected - Snap! Raise is the safest online donation campaign available. All data is private and never redistributed. Your student’s information on the Snap page is less detailed than what would be on a team website roster.
2. Online Donation Platform - Reach potential donors via email, social media, and text to ask them to support our program and visit the page, where they can seamlessly donate.
3. Email Strategy - Throughout the 28 day campaign only one email per a week will be sent to our potential donors. This email invites them to visit our campaign page and/or help us spread the word, each email has an option to unsubscribe. All donors will receive a tax deductible receipt for their donation, as well as a personalized thank you from the student they supported.
4. Network - Snap’s platform and process is what makes their campaigns so successful. It allows an extensive reach across communities by providing options to connect with multiple donors and their social networks, maximizing our fundraising efforts.
We will be working with your student athletes to set them up. Please see below for instructions as well. It is very important that this gets this done ASAP.
Step 1: Use the link below to join our Snap! Raise Campaign. You will need a Snap Raise account to join the campaign. Log in to your existing account or create a new account if this is your first Snap Campaign. Make sure your account profile has an appropriate photo.
Step 2: Preload email addresses of potential supporters that we can spread the word to. Please work with your parents/guardians to get this done. The expectation is that every member of our program has 20 or more quality emails uploaded into their profile by the due date. I will be able to track this!
Email Guidelines - Include emails for as many potential supporters as possible who might either donate or help us spread the word. DO NOT upload emails of HS students, teachers(without permission), fake emails, people who don't know you etc. Again, I will be tracking this.
If you need help, watch this video for steps on how to login, or create an account, and pre-load your emails: https://player.vimeo.com/video/417930119
Thanks for all your hard work!
Please feel free to contact our Booster President, Kyle Weber, at TOHSTFboosters@gmail.com, should you have any questions.
We thank you for your support of the Thousand Oaks High School Boys and Girls Track and Field Program.
Your Banner will be prominently displayed for one full year on the Stadium fencing, giving you the recognition, you deserve, for supporting Thousand Oaks High School. Your business will receive maximum exposure as the stadium is used for multiple Thousand Oaks High School sporting events such as track and field, soccer, lacrosse, football as well as community organized youth sports and adult leagues.
Please feel free to contact Coach Wilcox at TOHSTFboosters@gmail.com should you have any questions and again we thank you for your support of the Thousand Oaks High School Boys and Girls Track and Field Program.